Monday, July 4, 2011

Psychiatric backlash

I have now sued my municipality (community.) For having forced their "psychiatry" on me! (it´s against the law. I only recently discovered this. One must APPLY for it.) I´ve struggled like an idiot to get free from this "psychiatry". (which isn´t even worth CALLING psychiatry.) I was NEVER - during 35 years - forcibly incarcerated by the REAL psychiatry. (they never do this with people just suffering from ordinary panic anxiety.) Plus I was deemed CURED by them. Something which my municipalities (here and in Stockholm) refused to acknowledge! (here they didn´t even contact them. Social workers thought they could do a psychiatric evaluation all on their own!)

This is the worst psychiaric backlash during my lifetime. I have to tell the UN about it. Social workers have been permitted to take over psychiatry in Sweden! (at least part of it. 30.000-40.000 patients are probably affected.)

No comments:

Post a Comment